Please read these terms carefully before using this site
- Restrictions On Use
- Third-Party Web Sites
- Linking to RTC Web site
- ADA Complaint – Title II Form
- ADA Complaint – Title II Form Spanish
- Title VI Policy
- Title VI Procedures
- Title VI Complaint Form
- Title VI Complaint Form Spanish
- Title VI Program MPO Report (May, 2019)
- Title VI Report RTC Transit (May, 2019)
- Title VI Language Assistance Plan
- Title VI Language Assistance Plan (Spanish)
- First Amendment Rights Application Form
- First Amendment Rights Addendum A Document
- Statement of Non-Discrimination / Section 504 Rehabilitation Act
- Reasonable Modification
The materials on this Web site () (the “Web Site”) are provided by the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) as a means for the RTC to provide information about RTC, its services, programs, mission and objectives to the public and its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. By continuing use of the Web site or downloading any materials from the Web site, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them, do not use the Web site or download any material from it.
By updating this posting, the RTC at any time may modify the Web Site and the terms governing its use. You should visit this page from time to time to review the terms. Certain provisions of the terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Web Site.
All materials published on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, maps, schedules, fare information, photographs and illustrations (collectively, the “Content”), is the property of the RTC unless otherwise indicated. You may use the Content displayed on the Web Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you do not remove any trademarks, copyright or any other notice contained in such Content. Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the RTC.
All Content on the Web Site is copyrighted and protected by copyright laws and treaty provisions. It may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the prior written permission of the RTC or as expressly provided herein.
The RTC, MAX, CAT, CAT STAR, Club Ride and Silver STAR logos are trademarks of the RTC. The RTC trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the RTC’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public or in any manner that disparages or discredits the RTC. To help avoid confusion among its customers and the general public, the RTC requests that third-party usage of its trademarks include a notice that attributes ownership of the trademarks to the RTC. Other products or company names mentioned on the Web Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The RTC makes every effort to provide the most current, accurate and useful information on the Web Site. However, information on the Web Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THE RTC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OR CONTENT OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE RTC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE RTC DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE OR RELIABLE OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS OR VIRUSES.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, will the RTC and its directors, officers, employees and agents be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or inability to use the Web Site or any Web site to which it is linked, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, punitive, special and consequential damages.
The RTC makes no representation about any other Web site that may be accessed through the Web Site. Since the RTC does not control these web sites, we encourage you to review the policies posted on these (and all) third-party web sites When you access a third-party Web site, be aware it is independent from the RTC and that the RTC has no control over the content or privacy practices on other web sites In addition, a link to a third-party Web site does not mean that the RTC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or use, of such Web site
The RTC permits links from other web sites in accordance with the following conditions:
Any link to the Web Site must be a text-only link
The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the RTC’s name and trademarks or be displayed in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public or disparage or discredit the RTC
The appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false impression that an organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with or associated with the RTC or that views expressed on the Web site are those of the RTC. The RTC reserves the right to require that the linking Web site include notice stating that it is an unofficial Web site and is not endorsed by, sponsored by or affiliated with the RTC and that any views expressed on the Web site are not those of the RTC
When selected by a user, the link must display the Web Site full-screen and not within a frame on the linking Web site
These conditions do not grant license or any other rights to use the RTC’s trademarks. The RTC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify its consent to the link at any time or to take action against any use that does not conform to these conditions.
General information received about users does not personally identify users but is used for statistical purposes and to enable the RTC to make improvements to the Web Site. General information may be disclosed to third parties or may be included in public records subject to disclosure.
Third-party web sites
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, children under 13 years of age must have permission from a parent or legal guardian before providing personal information on a Web site The RTC does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If the RTC learns that it has personal information on a child under the age of 13, it will delete that information from the system.
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 states:
“No person in the United States shall, on the grounds of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.” The RTC is committed to complying with the requirements of Title VI in all of its federally funded programs and activities. For additional information about the RTC’s Title VI obligations, please contact (702) 228-RIDE (7433).
Making a Title VI Complaint
Any person who believes he or she has been aggrieved by an unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the RTC. Any such complaint must be in writing and filed with the RTC within 180 days following the date of the alleged discriminatory occurrence. For information on how to file a complaint, please contact:
RTC – Safety and Security
600 S. Grand Central Parkway, Suite 350
Las Vegas, NV 89106
The RTC will consider requests for reasonable modifications to policies, practices, and procedures made by an individual with a disability to enable him or her to utilize RTC Transportation Services. Below is a brief summary of the process.
Policy & Procedures
- A customer requesting a reasonable modification will be required to describe what the customer believes is needed in order to use the RTC transportation service(s). The requestor is not required to use the term “reasonable modification” when making a request. The request for modification can be for any of the transportation services provided by the RTC, i.e. paratransit, fixed route, etc.
- Whenever possible, the RTC asks that customers make requests for modifications and provide the RTC an opportunity to determine whether such request will be granted in advance, i.e., before the RTC is expected to provide the modified service:
- Requests may be made during the ADA paratransit eligibility process
- Requests made through eligibility will have determinations processed along with the eligibility determinations within twenty one (21) days for new applicants and with the renewal determination for requests made during a recertification process
- Request may be made through customer service inquires 702-228-4800
- [Designated RTC staff will make a determination within one (1) to seven(7) business days for requests made via customer service inquiries
- Requests may be made through RTC’s customer comment process 702-228-4800
- Designated RTC staff will make a determination within one (1) to seven (7) business days for requests made through the customer comment process
- Requests may be made during the ADA paratransit eligibility process
Requests for modifications of RTC policies and practices may be denied only on one or more of the following grounds:
- Granting the request would fundamentally alter the nature of RTC’s transportation service, programs, or activities
- Granting the request would create a direct threat to the health or safety of others
- Without the requested modification, the individual with a disability is able to fully use RTC’s services, programs, or activities for their intended purpose.
If your request for a reasonable modification is denied you may file a complaint. The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) has established a process for investigating and resolving complaints alleging discrimination based on disability regarding services, programs, and facilities pursuant to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 as implemented in 49 CFR Parts 27, 37, and 38 and 28 CFR Part 35 (for programs and facilities). This Notice and Grievance Procedure is adopted pursuant to 28 CFR 35.107 and 49 CFR 27.13 both entitled, Designation of responsible employee and adoption of grievance procedures.
In order to request a modification, please submit a description of what is needed to the RTC via phone at (702) 676-1947, online at rtcsnv.com, email at ADA@rtcsnv.com, or mail via USPS to RTC, Attention: ADA Reasonable Modifications at 600 S. Grand Central Pkwy., Las Vegas, Nevada, 89106.